In A COVID-19 World
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in an unprecedented need for companies in some industries to quickly and immediately onboard many new employees. This type of hiring environment changes the way you need to think about background checks — find out what issues you may encounter and how to address them.
- Which types of screenings are impacted by closures and how to adapt
- How this outbreak may affect your employment screening policy
- Answers to employer-submitted questions about how to move forward with screenings
- Max Wesman, Chief Operating Officer, GoodHire
- Danielle Hubein, Compliance Specialist, GoodHire
The resources provided here are for educational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. We advise you to consult your own counsel if you have legal questions related to your specific practices and compliance with applicable laws.