GoodHire Automates Repetitive & Complex Tasks To Streamline The Background Check Process
- Built-in Adverse Action Workflow
- Adjudication & Filtering Rules
- Candidate Consent Collection
- Option for Candidate to Pay Within the Workflow
- Drug Test Scheduling
- Status Notifications for Employers & Candidates
- Bulk Ordering Options for Screening Large Groups
- Split Orders by Billing Codes for Easier Invoicing
- Reporting Capabilities for Increased Visibility
- Background Checks Storage for Easier Audits
Flexibility That Fits The Way You Recruit
- Connect to leading ATS and HRIS platforms for a seamless hiring experience
- API supports custom integrations into in-house apps and workflows
- Set up custom screening packages by job role or client and pay only for what you need
- Options to initiate screens for large groups of candidates at once
Built-In compliance that scales
Support For Your Company’s Compliance Policies & The Law
Compliance gets more complex when teams are spread across many cities and states. GoodHire helps make compliance easy.
- Built-in compliance features automatically take location into account and apply federal, state, and local legal requirements and ban-the-box laws to present only information that can be compliantly reported
- Ensure consistent hiring standards across the organization with automated adjudication rules to assess all candidates equally, according to your company’s guidelines
Smart Automation Presents Only What You Need To Review
Speed review and decision-making with customizable search filters, decision rules settings, and detailed results.
- Apply your adjudication rules to automatically assess background check results in accordance with your company’s standards
- Filter results to view only what you will take action on
- Results are easy to access, read, and understand in your configurable dashboard
eXPERT & RESPONSIVE
Our Service Goes Beyond What Other Providers Offer
- Dedicated Account Manager
Large clients get access to an experienced, dedicated account manager who is a screening expert and knows your business
- US-Based Customer Support
Our FCRA-certified support team is there for you and your candidates when you need them by phone, email, and live chat
Manage Your Decentralized Hiring Centrally & Efficiently
Simplify administrative processes with features that maximize automation and allow you to manage your screening program across locations, departments, subsidiaries, and users.
Manage a hierarchy of linked accounts to match your business—by location, brand, franchise, client, department.
Custom Package Options
Set up and share custom screening packages, purchase options, and fee settings by specific account.
Manage feature access and settings, including adjudication, bulk ordering, custom ordering link, invoice billing, billing codes, and reporting.
User Role Preferences
Manage user roles as well as security and notification preferences.
Easily Track The Performance Of Your Screening Program
- View screening volume by location or department to inform planning and budgeting
- Gain insight into average turnaround times for different screens and locations
- Analyze results with hits to better understand your candidate pools
- Track expenses by organization, location and department
GoodHire has really allowed us to consistently be running background checks pretty much as quickly as we get the information and get a thumbs up from our supervisor. There’s not a delay.
The GoodHire platform empowered our team of 33 human resource professionals to quickly start processing over 1,500 background screens a year with only minimal training.
It’s great that GoodHire integrates with BambooHR because now it’s even easier to use. When our managers get the applicants in BambooHR, they can just initiate the background checks themselves.