Criminal Background Checks Explained
Are You Getting The Right Coverage?
A criminal records search is a key component of a comprehensive background check—but there are important differences between each type of search. Find out if you’re getting the coverage you need for your positions and company, and discover the advantages and disadvantages of each type of check.
- The differences among County, State, National, and Federal criminal database searches, as well as the Sex Offender Registry
- The types of records they show, and what they’re best used for
- Compliance do’s and don’ts when using criminal background checks
- Dan Adkins, National Sales Director
- Danielle Hubein, Compliance Manager