Diversity & Inclusion Strategies:
Take D&I To The Next Level
Diversity and inclusion continues to be an important topic for 2020—and for good reason. The world around us continues to diversify. Our candidates, employees, and customers expect to see people like them represented within our workforces.
What’s more, an investment in diversity and inclusion can make a notable business impact. Diverse, inclusive companies see higher employee engagement and productivity, more innovation, bigger market share, and higher profitability.
- What a broad view of diversity looks like
- How to think about and adopt fair chance hiring
- Initiatives you can put in place to create a culture of belonging
- Emma Macan Roberts, Head of Lean In Circles, LeanIn.Org
- Gary Davis, Inclusion Product Strategist, Greenhouse
- Ian Stanley Posadas, Program Director, LGBTQ Connection
The resources provided here are for educational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. We advise you to consult your own counsel if you have legal questions related to your specific practices and compliance with applicable laws.