Return To Work: Screening Considerations For Bringing Back Your Team
COVID-19 stay-at-home orders have been lifted for most states, and as states begin to allow businesses in different industries to reopen, there are legal, contractual, and health and safety considerations to think about as you plan to bring back furloughed or laid-off employees. In this video, our experts, Max Wesman, Chief Operating Officer, and Elizabeth McLean, General Counsel, discuss what “return to work” screening looks like.
- Important considerations for re-screening team members
- What legal issues and compliance processes you need to know about
- How to think about and plan for COVID-19 testing
- Max Wesman, Chief Operating Officer, GoodHire
- Elizabeth McLean, General Counsel, GoodHire
The resources provided here are for educational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. We advise you to consult your own counsel if you have legal questions related to your specific practices and compliance with applicable laws.