Get Your Background Check In 4 Easy Steps
REVIEW & ADDRESS
Be In Control Of Your Own Information
- Add Context For Past Records Add comments into your results to help hiring managers understand what happened, and who you are now.
- Find & Fix Any Mistakes Hiring can come to a halt if you need to dispute a record. Our built-in tools help you fix mistakes before your interview.
- Make A Great First Impression Whether you have a record or not, be sure that what you say in the interview matches what the employer will see.
SEE WHAT THEY SEE
96% Of Employers Run Background Checks On Prospective New Hires.
- Social Security Number Trace
- County Criminal Court Search
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- Domestic Watch List Search
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a mistake?
Inaccurate information in public databases is common. Our built-in dispute process and support team help you get mistakes fixed quickly. Learn more
How do I get my background check?
You provide basic personal information, like name and Social Security number, so we can quickly and accurately match you with your records. Learn more
My favorite part of using GoodHire was being able to instantly see the results that my future employer would see! Although I knew I would pass, it definitely gave me a sigh of relief. I can now happily say that I am employed with my dream job!
SEE WHAT EMPLOYERS SEE
Choose Your Personal Background Check
Public, Court & Criminal Records
Search for your name in nationwide criminal databases and sex offender registries.
Expand the search to include Domestic Watch List and Social Security Number Trace.
Employment & Education Verification
Verify a single past employer to become a hiring manager’s dream candidate.
Verify a single school, degree, and graduation date before you interview.